kb

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can I mix it up a little for ya?

 Well, I NEVER would have thought that this whole blog thing could be sooo complicated! There are SO many widgets, and templates, and blinkies, and badges, and other gadgets that are all foreign to my vocabulary.
  I thought I was starting this blog just to advertise my business Luca Bella, but, now that I've been wandering around reading other blogs, I think I can mix it up a little and advertise as well as blog about my life as a mom. I mean, who doesn't like to talk about themselves? I for one will take any chance I get ;) Just kiddin'......kinda
  It's not that my life is all that interesting or extraordinary, but, it is a little different than the typical "family life" that most people experience.  For instance, most young mothers aren't trying to raise their children under the same roof as their parents. Well, actually, I think that is fairly common in some cultures, and probably more common in our culture than I'm aware of but, as a little girl I don't remember it ever being a dream of mine to be 26 years old, a mother of two, separated, and still living at home with mom and dad.  It has however been a dream of mine, for as long as I can remember, to have my own business where I could make my own hours, as well as be crafty in the process. Although I don't know that Luca Bella will ever take off, and I know it will never make tons of money, at least I'm trying and actually having fun in the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment