kb

Friday, August 13, 2010

5?Friday





HECK YES! I'm doing 5 Question Friday this week! WOO HOO! (I didn't get around to it the last two fridays, ooops) So, here it goes


1. Have you ever visited another country?

Nope, I've never been anywhere west of Kentucky, or north of West Virginia. I've always wanted to travel over seas though.....maybe one of these days...hmmm...

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

A church that was EXTREMELY "Backwoods" I guess you could say. It was in a place called Pipa passes in Kentucky. It's probably wrong of me to say but, it kinda reminded me of the movie "Deliverance"

3. What is your favorite season?

SUMMER!!! I'm not big on Fall or Winter, I can't stand how short the days are. I NEED SUNLIGHT! 

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

Oh Atlanta! Allison Krauss (My hero) 

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

Cinderella I suppose? I mean, we're both blondes, I don't think I really "resemble" any of the disney characters



No comments:

Post a Comment